KapCon 21 (2012)
- Tears of Vykyris (off-site link)by Luke Walker (SDC winner) - an Anima Beyond Fantasy sword opera for 6 players.
Viewing of this document will be enhanced by installing the Dragon Master font
- The Bell (off-site link)by Stephanie Pegg (Runner Up - tie) - a 12-20 player high-tension SF LARP.
- The Devil's Brood by Malcolm Harbrow (Runner Up - tie) - a 9-player historical LARP, based on "The Lion in Winter".
- The Grand Providence Hotel by Donna Giltrap - A Monsters and Other Childish Things scenario starring little Howie Lovecraft and friends.
KapCon 20 (2011)
- The Hand That Feeds by Alasdair Sinclair (winner) - a horror scenario about old-west demon hunters and the decisions they make, using Savage Worlds.
- Did You Hear The One by Sophie Melchior (Runner Up) - a horror mini-LARP about a haunted house.
- The Cold Shoreby Malcolm Harbrow - a sub-antarctic survival horror using NEMESIS.
- Betrothals and Betrayals by Donna Giltrap - a supernatural Regency-era LARP, in the style of Strange & Norrell.
- Birthday Quest by Benjamin Wylie-van Eerd - a freeform comedy about a children's birthday party.
- Lawbreakers by Paul Wilson - a Dresden Files scenario.
- The Silver Kiss of the Magical Twilight of the Full Moon (offsite link) by Jenni Dowsett - a supernatural romance scenario
Kapcon 19 (2010)
- But Nobody Loses An Eye (off-site link) by Stephanie Pegg (SDC Winner) - An 8-12 player experential LARP set at a children's birthday party.
- A World Of Possibilities by Alasdair Sinclair (Runner Up) - A cinematic modern thriller using Savage Worlds.
- Homecoming by Jonathon Staite - A medieval fantasy using the Dragon Warriors system.
- Down and Out in Middenburg by Malcolm Harbrow and Donna Giltrap - A 12 player fantasy-comedy LARP about beggars.
Kapcon 18 (2009)
- Lambs of a Nameless God (offsite link) by Luke Walker (SDC Winner) - a post-apocalypse CthulhuTech scenario
- Spirit of the Tentacle by Alasdair Sinclair (Runner up) - A pulp Lovecraft game using Spirit of the Century
- The Tale of Robyn Hood and Her Merry Band of Maids by Jenni Dowsett - a historical Best Friends scenario
- Aeon Angelus Necronomicon Evolution (offsite link) by Luke Walker - a CthulhuTech scenario.
- Murder Most Mysterious by Donna Giltrap - a humourous Agatha Christie-style murder mystery
- The 18:25 to New London by Sophie Melchior - strangers on a train in a neo-Victorian world
- To Kill a Lie by Luke Walker (offsite link) - A CthulhuTech spy thriller
Kapcon 17 (2008)
- For the Honour of the Family (SDC Winner) - a small LARP set in Wallachia.
- Graduation Day by Donna Giltrap (Runner up) - a 9-player LARP set in a magical university
- Circus Game by Matt Cowens - about the importance of family
Kapcon 16 (2007)
- The Ultimate Challenge Tea Garden by Luke Walker (SDC winner) - A richly detailed wuxia (kung-fu) scenario
- Can We Go Home Now? by Matt Cowens - A crazy space adventure with little kids as protagonists
Kapcon 15 (2006)
- The Frog Princess, by Luke Walker (SDC Winner) - A richly detailed fantasy game
- I Know, Right? by Jenni Sands (Runner up) - A game that explores the difficulties of life as a teenage girl
- Bleeding Hearts by Donna Giltrap - An over-the-top medical soap
- In a Darkened Room by Paul Wilson - A horror-comedy mystery game
- Focus Group by Matt Cowens - A modern game set at a TV station focus group
Kapcon 14 (2005)
- The Golden Pegasus Home for Retired Adventurers by Donna Giltrap (SDC Winner) - A great twist on the fantasy genre
- The Hole by Frank Pitt - A tense military thriller
- The Villain Wore Black by Matt and Debbie Cowens - A Victorian escapade replete with heroes and villains
- The Ballad of Old Tusky by Matt Cowens - Some sort of crazy caveman game
- Matchmaking and Machinations by Jenni Sands - A Jane Austen inspired game
- Jovian Chronicles: The Titan Dilemma by Nick Pitt - An anime inspired larger than life melodrama
Kapcon 13 (2004)
- The Millers Children by Donna Giltrap (SDC Winner) - A tense Little Fears horror scenario
- To Live and Die in Japan by Matt Cowens - A modern day horror game following gaijin (foreigner) English teachers in Japan. d20 Modern system.
- Mumford Hall by Matt Cowens - A horror game set in a University, using the Buffy the Vampire Slayer system.
Kapcon 12 (2003)
- Amnesia by Matt Cowens (SDC Winner) - A simple, elegant mystery game
- Gilman House by Donna Giltrap - A modern day university student game with a twist
- Land of the Rising Dead by Matt and Debbie Cowens - A classic 1920's era Call of Cthluhu scenario, set in Japan
- Pre-Millenium Tension by Richard Love - An apocalyptic modern mystery scenario